"Life is movement"
Movement is the foundation of my work as a practitioner, trainer, and teacher of the Grinberg Method® and as an alternative practitioner in psychotherapy. Everything is in motion and flux – our world, thoughts, feelings.... This movement is reflected in our body. If it’s blocked or restricted, our health and well-being suffer.
I love motivating people to improve their health and well-being. There are many causes of stagnation and blockage, including pain and anxiety, which can severely diminish us. I will guide you out of the inertia you’re experiencing – regardless of the causes.
As a Grinberg practitioner, I believe that movement brings true joie de vivre
Twenty years ago, I completed my training as a practitioner of the Grinberg Method® and have been learning ever since. My training as an alternative practitioner in psychotherapy complements my skills. As a result, even after so many years, my work still fascinates me and is an amazing, daily source of fulfillment.
Good to know: I give individual sessions and Happy Body classes in German, English, and Spanish.
My career as a Grinberg practitioner:
- Since 2021: Grinberg Method® teacher
- 2019: Founded the Happy Body Institute in Munich
- 2018 – 2021: Grinberg teacher training in Spain
- 2017: Alternative practitioner in psychotherapy training in Munich
- 2009: Diploma as a qualified practitioner of the Grinberg Method®
- Over 20 years of professional experience as a freelance Grinberg practitioner in Berlin, Barcelona, and Munich
- Since 2009: annual advanced training courses in core topics with method founder Avi Grinberg (footwork, intensive and recovery processes, and others) in Vienna, Berlin, Geneva, and Spain
- Five-year training to become a qualified practitioner of the Grinberg Method at the Escuela del Método Grinberg, Barcelona
My story with the Grinberg Method®
As a child, I literally danced through life. As an adult, I moved less and less until I finally got caught in a downward spiral: sitting too much at my desk in terrible postures, lying on the couch "resting" as a form of compensation, and restless sleep at night. Severe back pain weakened me. I didn't see a way out, and my range of motion became smaller and smaller and more painful.
Fortunately, an acquaintance brought me to see Beatriz Fernandez for individual sessions in the Grinberg Method® in Barcelona, where I lived at the time. I finally felt my body again after a long time.
Seized by this feeling, I started training my body again. First in one-to-one sessions and intensive programs, then in groups as well. I moved to the music and really sweated! I had so much fun, and it all felt so liberating. My heart was racing and jumping for joy! I wasn’t just moving – I was also moved. This made me realize that everything is connected: thoughts and feelings take place in the body. Being a rational person, this was a big step for me!
Training as a practitioner and trainer of the Grinberg Method® and as an alternative practitioner in psychotherapy provided me with a theoretical foundation and deeper understanding. When blockages occur due to fear or pain, the body cannot move freely. As a result, it stiffens and hurts. Body-oriented psychotherapy, body work, and movement classes release these stuck patterns of behavior and thought, and increase well-being.